Saturday, October 27, 2007

One Step At A Time...

It has been long since I last posted something.It has been pretty long since I on9 too.I went on a pc fast for 10 days!Amzing?No?Truth is my pc broke down lar.Hehe.My finals is over!Well,muet is on Mon,so still considered over.YAHOO!!!It has been a really tough and tiring week.So here I am to de-stress..

This time of the year is called the Exam Period as every students need to take their finals.When there's exams,there's always results speaking of which students fear even more compare to studying for their finals.There will be people jumping up and down,really excited over their good results while some will be sad,seeing what they have scored.Moment of truth is just a week or two from me as I think I will get my results by then.It's pretty agonising when you sort of gave your best but still get a mediocre or so-called "bad" result.Truth is,some even envy how others can get such high marks and began to blame themselves for not studying harder.I do it alot of times too.

Whenever we get our results,some would ask how many wrongs did you get?How much marks did you get?We would most probably answered I had 10 wrongs.I got a C lar.Or even,don't ask!
What I have realised over this period of time is we should always give thanks.Look at it from another point,I got 40 corrects and not 10 wrongs.I got a C instead of failing.Isnt that something to be proud of and to give thanks instead of moaning over the wrongs or failure to get better?
The way many of us asked is pretty wrong too,we should always asked how did you do?or how did you fare?NOT HOW MUCH YOU GET?OR HOW MANY As?

I failed 3 subjects for my 1st test so I do hope I pass all 4 this time around for my finals.I felt that we should always take one step at a time.Not aiming for the As but instead seek for improvement in every exam and giving our best.It's the same with things in life.We dont expect babies to start walking before they even start crawling,do we?So we should always take things one step at a time in life.

Just a piece of my mind.:)

No comments: