Friday, November 23, 2007

And The Verdict Is...

I think each and everyone of us have our own way of looking at things,right?Perspective is the word.Have it ever crossed your mind how others think of you?Have you ever wondered what's your impression towards a certain someone?I am pretty sure you have.Why?Because we all do the same.We will tend to look at a person's behaviour and come up with a conclusion about him or her.We would not like it when people think we are not good,but we would be more than happy to think bad about someone.Although,sometimes that person did something we all learnt to be "not so correct" the again,where does the scale lies?Are really that qualified to judge someone?It seems to be beyond my ability and wisdom to make judgement and conclusion as of now.Reason is pretty simple,most of the conclusion I made now seems pretty bias so I don't really like making conclusion about someone.

The bible stated that DO NOT JUDGE OR YOU WILL BE JUDGED THE WAY YOU JUDGE OTHERS.It's hard to achieve that but I am trying hard to shelve off my pride and just give every1 a benefit of doubts.Then again,what if that someone is really doing something so-called wrong in every1's eyes?Sit aside and do nothing?I guess wisdom plays a real important part when it comes to such times.Aih~Things always seems so much easier back then.The more you grow,the harder relationships become.Guess all I got to do is focus on building good and healthy relationship.

Thinking back,I wasnt such a nice kid back then.I can actually made some so freaked out that he never want to see me again but now,we are real good mates.What happened?I guess it can only be explained by a simple word..LOVE.God's grace and love can really transformed someone and I think I should take things one step at a time and not making conclusions which will create hatred and anger inside me.You with me?

1 comment:

Joel Yap said...

good post..
am looking forward to more of these kind of posts ya.. =)