Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tests...

Wuhoo..comes tomorrow I will take my driving test.Yes,you heard me correctly.TZH is officially old enough to drive and tomorrow will determine if I can start giving you all free rides or not.Well,many people told me one thing when I told them I gonna take my driving test,"Have you paid?"The payment here refers to the "coffee money" for SOME PEOPLE so that I can pass my driving exam smoothly.Out of 10 of my friends,I know of at least 9 who paid.I,for one chose to do the opposite.Pure stubborness?Arrogance?I don't know.All I know is God taught us not to cheat and my youth advisors have been telling me not to pay.Even my mum thinks allowing me to fail for the 1st time will be pretty good.Haha.So,yeah I am not paying the extra money.I don't know how much it is but yea..I aint paying that.I am prepared for tomorrow and whatever comes my way,I will put forth my faith in the Lord and do my best.What matter most is not failure but how I viewed it.So all of you out there,wish me all the best and keep me in your prayers ya!If I pass for the 1st time,I wont forget you all.Free rides for all.

p/s:make sure you bought insurance..:P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not paying any kopi money...? Hope you can pass your driving test, but make sure you are lucky enough to do so. Looking forward to your free ride.