Friday, November 9, 2007

nothing better to do...

Holidays begun.YAHOO!!!!!!That's how most of us would have reacted.I did reacted that way when I knew my holidays was just around the corner.When it really started,I pretty much miss school.This is the so-called human nature,I guess..When we have school,we asked for holidays.When we are on holidays,we asked for work.Hm..weird mind human have.Agree,anyone?

Anyways,life is pretty boring and since I have not updated for long,just want to come on9 and waste my time.>.<.Well,at least I got back to doing something I have done in ages..READING.Yea,you did not see the wrong word.TZH is reading.Unbelievable?Believe it.During my free time,I tend to ponder a lot and I realise when you are way too free,your mind starts to wander off.Either you can reflect upon things that happened or just plain day-dreaming.I have been doing both.WOW..I need better things to fill up my free time,I guess.Haha

Only another 1 and a half more months before 2008 is here.Seems just like yesterday that I just stepped into year 2007.Seems just like last week I had finished my SPM.Right now,I got about a year before my STPM.How time flies har?Fuh..Looking forward to what's going to happen in the near future.After all,life is all about hoping for tomorrow,rite?NO?I did just enough to pass all my maths,chemistry and physics for my final exams.Cant say I am happy,cant say I am sad.I guess contented is the word.After all,that was what I set myself to achieve before the final exams began.Gotta work harder to push for better scores.Form 6 is TOUGH,at the same time enjoyable.Haha.

Just a piece of my mind,I think that the age of 18 is some sort of transition point in our life.I realise alot of changes in terms of people around me.Either I do not know them well enough or that the changes are good.Still seeking for an answer.Building relationship is not as easy as it was before.Lots of stories happening here and there,now and then.Some of which can really make you drop your jaws.Haha.I have been reading a book on Winning With People by famous author John Maxwell and been learning quite alot from that book.I guess it takes more than just friendlieness to get closer to people.Oh well,what can I say?Guess my mind has been pretty much of the track for ages.Time to set it straight.I remember when I was in Kota Tinggi back in January,the pastor asked us what do we want to achieve in year 2007.My answer was to spend my time wisely.I don't think I have actually achieved that.So,I guess time to make amends.

Have some holidays plan in mind and will be off for some trips.So yea..till something pops up in my mind,dont think this blog will have any updates.

TZH out to continue "pondering a.k.a day-dreaming"

No comments: