Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday..

2008 years ago,a baby was born into this world.30 years later,he was crucified on the cross for crimes he did not commit.Sounds unreal?Sounds familiar?Well,this is a true story about Jesus,son of God who died on the cross for our sins.Today is Good Friday,which is a remebrance of what happened in Jerusalem long long time ago.

I felt grateful and blessed for what Jesus has done,because he totally need not do so.I mean,somebody's else's fault and you are willing to take the rap,even if it cost you your life.Will you do that?I don't think I can or I will.This shows the submission Jesus has for his father,our almight God,our father in heaven.I wouldnt be who am I today had it not been for Jesus's action 2000 years ago.No greater is one who will lay down his life for a friend.Jesus laid down his life for everyone of us.Isnt this like the greatest love of it all?

Yosh was speaking about Martha and Mary during YF and I did not really felt much about the topic besides how we should build a relationship.It was while worshipping earlier that it struck me.I have been so indulged in so-called serving in yf and church by doing PA,projection and some other running around stuffs.I left a loophole in my own walk;I did not spend enough time with God.I was just like Martha,preparing and working so hard,thinking that is what God wanted but I missed out on the most important aspect.I am not like Mary,not listening to what God has to say to me.

When things go wrong,I would start asking why.But I forgot the most essential thing,which is to be thankful and have faith.I was not selected for the school basketball team.Agony and pain was what I felt right at the beginning,but I have decided to accept and respect the team's decision and from how they played today,I think I have made a right choice.Growing up is really a painful yet necessary process.Aih~

Anyways,Easter is this Sunday.Bunnies anyone?

No comments: