Sunday, March 30, 2008

Zhi Howe's Believe It Or Not!

Muet trials ended.Results not out yet but I guess I did okay.It certainly had been a tiring week for me.I had like less than 4 hours of sleep everyday.It was partly due to preparing for test,and partly due to me enjoy using tv and pc.Haha!Well,I failed my chemistry and physics but miraculously did quite okay for maths 1,not maths 2 thus making my maths an average result.The clock is ticking as STPM comes calling.Argh!I got a few comments made about me by teachers.I guess I got to accept those and worked on my weaknesses.

Speaking of unbelievable stuffs,I actually took part in the Kluang District High School Chinese Debate.For some,if not all of you who don't know,I actually hailed from a government primary school.Therefore my education level in chinese is almost 0.But according to some people,I have the ability to debate,or argue and a pretty good(nasty) mouth and so I became part of the team.I was only a back up though,not a first choice speaker.This experience had really taught me alot more about chinese culture,something I definitely lack of being a Chinese myself.I wasnt so "chinese" Chinese ever since young.Well,STK lost but we did our best.I really enjoyed the process though.From getting a team ready by Friday,meeting up and discussing the points last night to preparing the script this morning we were basically preparing under the pressure of not having enough time.But what we showed was way better than what we had expected as it was above average according to the judges.I mean,only 2 days!

Right now I am very sick,with a really sore throat and cough that doesnt seems to stop.Time to look for Zhou Gong.Still cant believe I took part in Chinese debate?Believe it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

quite surprisingly about u take part in chinese debate!