Monday, March 10, 2008

Standing In The Gap...

Hola everyone!I have just come back from a 4 days trip in Malacca.I felt so rejuvenated after this short break.I left for Malacca on Friday afternoon,following Jit's car to attend a concert held in Equatorial Hotel.The concert was superb.What's more amazing is it was organised by youth and several Christian teachers in Malacca.Their performance?Simply amazing!They totally just swept us off our feet with their songs!By the way,I went to the concert with Ryan,Tien Hui,Pekying and Priscilla.Jit brought us to eat Malacca's famous Baba Laksa and Cendol too.I tell you,Malacca is really a food haven,and they are not costly!

Well,next up was the camp held at El Sanctuary.I missed that place,especially the food.The environment is quiet and the air is so refreshing.Getting away from urban life once in awhile is not such a bad idea after all.Tien,Pekying and Pris did a great job organising the camp and the activities.Kudos to Cheng Yee too for being a good camp commandant.For those who don't know,EL Sanctuary is located at a place for Bukit Hantu.Cool,rite?We did the night trail too.I was the tail of the group,meaning I was the last guy in line,with over 50 people in front of me.Scary..woo~~

I wished to share what I learnt in the camp but just to keep you all visiting this blogsite,I will do it next time with pictures.Excited?Stay tune...

No comments: