Tuesday, December 30, 2008

08 to 09

The transition from year 2008 to 2009 will take place in less than 30 hours. The year has come to an end. I am a guy who likes to know the reason to doing something and especially chooses to do mostly things that brings benefit to me. So, I constantly ask myself what and how much have I gotten out of this one and a half years in Kluang. I chose to stay back, when the whole world thought I am leaving for college. Well you see, I am the youngest child in the family and you can call me a pampered kid so it makes not much sense that someone who has the privilege of getting things easily would choose to stay back for form 6 BUT I did. Don't even bother asking me the reason, I don't have an answer for that.

I can only say it's probably God's purpose for me to stay back for another one and a half years. Like what Daniel posted, he was broken and he gave thanks for it. So do I, I failed rather miserably throughout this period of time and entering the deepest pits of emotion. A friend once said perhaps my failure in exam does not necessarily means I am a dumbo. And Pastor Victor had clearly stressed more on that during ESP that Failure Is Not Final. I have learnt a lot about humbling myself and to just give thanks in every situation. Despite the fact, I am kind of a loser out there. Not into gaming, or anything else that bonds people together, I supposed God will still use me for He's strong when I am weak. He is IN CHARGE, not me. So all I can do is wait and continue to seek Him. Aih~

Who in the world said 08 will be a good year? Those fortune-tellers better make more accurate decision for 09..:P

1 comment:

weisong0908 said...

Let's hope next year will be a good year, especially during March.