Saturday, December 20, 2008

It Ends Where It All Started..

I'm back from a graduation trip with my fellow schoolmates. I went to Penang, Cameron Highlands and lastly Kuala Lumpur. Penang and Cameron Highlands was an eye opener as I had never been there before while KL is just, like every other holidays, SHOPPING and more SHOPPING. Penang really deserve the World Heritage Status as most of its building have been well maintained and its style is just so unique, however there are some eye sores here and there. Did not have enough time in Penang so probably will drop by again if I have the time. Went to 3 temples and Gurney Plaza and Queensbay Mall. The food there is nice by the way!

Cameron Highlands is like a journey back to nature. Everything is fresh and slow there. The weather is nice though. Saw roses, cactii, strawberries and bees and tea leaves. A very nice experience with a horror ride. The road up and down causes most gals to feel nausea. KL was all about shopping. Spending time with these bunch of friends whom I have known, mostly for about 1.5 years only is really a great pleasure. Somehow, I felt abit emotional to leave everybody. Yea, I know, I have been an eye sore or pain in the neck but I must admit I do appreciate you guys! ALOT!

It all ended where it started.That was my thought when we stopped by Yong Peng earlier today. The trip kickstarted with a halt in Yong Peng and all the way up and finally ended with another short break at Yong Peng too. Somehow, I felt my life is the same. I entered STK at the start of my teens year and exited it as a..say..young adult?Somehow I felt God is always trying to tell me something through this 1.5 years in Kluang. I could have just left but I did not yet I could not really make up what have I gotten through this time.

Yes, I am feeling abit emotional as I am leaving for national service and probably will hardly see them again till results time. I am still worried bout my results. Haha! Well, people, thanks for making my 1.5 years so colourful.

Thank you, you and you and you and you all!

1 comment:

weisong0908 said...

Haha, hope you will enjoy your life in NS! Can't wait to see your bald head.