Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mixed Fortunes

A thoroughly active week along,with 5 days of exercise. I hope Mr Fats is on his way out of my body with all these. Haha. It's been a week of mixed fortunes, like I have stated. I found out I got rejected by NUS, finally. After weeks of agonising, wondering if it's a ray of hope or just a pure illusion, the answer is out. You guessed it! It was the latter. I will appeal anyway, since it's free. Hehe.

On the bright side of things, I got accepted by UNITEN to study Civil Engineering. I am still waiting for the local U's results. A little worried cause I put NO when they asked if I am willing to accept other courses. But, nothing can be done, right? Learning faith, waiting and trusting Him. Can't help but to always think of the gains and losses throughout my 2 years stay after form 5. I know, I am emo! >.< Well, I have come to a point of trying to look at things from a different perspective.

Matthew 6 : 33 has been some sort of reminder for me to seek Him first and a promise that the rest will be added unto me. Perhaps I am asking too much of Him and seek Him for what He can do, not who He is. Changing that! >.< I want to learn to be like Job, and not the Israelites. To continue to believe and worship Him even when things look tough. 2009, what will be written of me at the end of this year?

No comments: