Saturday, May 23, 2009

Week 21

It's approximately one more month before I leave for university. The results are still pending while some friends already made up their mind about where they are going to be, at least for the next 3 to 4 years. This week has been yet another packed week with 2 trips, 1 to Malacca and travelling to JB tomorrow. The Malacca trip was to bring Victor around and hang out with Gideon before he leaves for MMU. It was nice catching up on the old times and seeing your reactions to those events! >.<

I will be travelling down to JB with Paulus to visit the Hebronites. Trying to munch out as much beneficial moments as possible from my holidays. I think my engine is definitely oil-less. Needs a lot of power to start it up again. Aih~ Pollution is already bad nowadays! >.< On lighter note, I just watched Angels and Demons. It's not bad but I definitely preferred The Da Vinci Code more. Just so not to spoil it for those who havent watch, I wont go into detail about the movie.

I will be watching Night At The Museum 2 this coming Sunday. Dumb Dumbs, anyone want Gum Gum?:P

No comments: