Friday, May 29, 2009

What The Cow..

As expected,I did not get into USM as well. Apparently, all the top institutions seem elusive to me with my results. Sure, I have more than enough reasons to give thanks. However, the human's regrets always stick around with us, especially me. This is the first time in life when I experience constant rejection, one after another. A blow to the face, then the chest and everywhere else that is vulnerable. I am disliking the feeling of waiting, not knowing what will come out of it. I am starting to get abit pissed with myself. Why did I, a guy who knew what exactly he needed and a lot more other stuffs, fooled around with life, and ended up stuck in the middle of nowhere. I am gonna hang on for a little while more, I don't know how much is left of me, but definitely not much. I want to do Your will..

TZH out..hoping for one miracle in life..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

someboDY toLD mE t0 havE faiTH buT he seemS losT confidenCE alreadY wor??!!donT losE "gas" lah,lou-fong de tzh noT handsomE liao lor..+U..wiLL pray f0r u =D CHEER UP^^

ezra said...

Hey bro, you know you've been an encouragement to me somehow or another right?

To think that it hasn't been very long at all since we go to know each other!

Eitherway, I don't think i can do anything else but pray for you (which by the way is something awesome in its own right)

Rui Shuang said...

Perhaps there is this miracle waiting for you in the mid of June? Nobody knows what will happen at the end of it right?

Don't lose hope so easily..
Jia you! =)

jhmh said...

=) You will see more than one miracle in this life, I assure you, if you keep trusting Him.

leeming said...

stay strong ar..

Anonymous said...

Hello, there... was having the same fate as you..get rejected by USm as well.

But now, i am aiming for other university like UM and UKM..

Good luck!=)

zhihow3 said...

hi anonymous,mind to tell me who you are?thanks for commenting.