Saturday, June 6, 2009

Week in,Week out..

22 weeks have passed in the year 2009 and soon, the 23rd week will end too. Sitting in front of the computer with nothing much in the head, it's really hard to think of what to blog. I shall update you readers a little about my week 22 and week 23. If something philosophical do pop up while I am writing, probably you will read them too.

I just came back from church camp and it was my first time attending church camp. It was different from all the previous camps I went to, probably because the other camps consist of mostly youths while this one is more family oriented. There's quite a few lessons learnt but what I would like to highlight is probably the part where the speaker spoke about looking at the bigger picture. I have always looked at other people's flaw and trying to think as bad as possible of them to make myself look and feel superior but yet at the end, everything went the other way. I was so focus on them, when I should look more onto myself. To try my best to preserve unity too is important. I piss people off easily. >.< And of course, not forgetting God's promises which I am hoping my deepest desire now would be fulfilled. However, may Thy will be done.

Next up, was of course the long awaited MYPG. Me going for MYPG was pretty much a surprise decision as I did not in the very 1st place wanted to go. But I made up my mind to go up north and definitely this trip paid off, whether in terms of just meeting again with friends or seeking Him.

I would be leaving for FWP, another event tomorrow and will be back by Tuesday. So till then, stay tune folks. I don't know what is to come but I am awaiting with both hopes and excitement!

No comments: