Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow..

After almost 3 months of killing millions of brain cells, the people from University Placement Unit can finally take a break from their duty comes tomorrow. Tomorrow marks the entry into a new stage of life. 3 or 4 more years and we will no longer be called students. Tens of thousands of people eagerly waiting for the verdict. It will be released at 11 am on the 19th of June 2009.

I am surprisingly calm yet super worried at the same time. Haha. How contradicting. Yet another phobia to face and overcome. But, I am ready, for better or worse. I will still give You praise and I wish every applicants out there best of luck. Whatever the result is, I will look at my form 6 life this way, I saved my parents 30K and I went through a good foundation programme. >.<

Let what people say, politics or not, justice is in Him. So have faith, will work! Good luck people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'll pray for you^^

wei peng said...

good luck ya zhi howe~~