Friday, June 26, 2009

Going Off...





Tomorrow marks a whole new journey for yours truly. I think the whole I AM LEAVING thingy is beginning to hit me. As I packed, I was feeling kind of weird. For real, I am leaving Kluang. For those who don't know, yours truly is heading to Universiti Teknologi Malaysia in Skudai for his undergraduate studies. And yes, I will be going there tomorrow. It has been a geart 18 and a half years in Kluang. Nonetheless, every friendship I have made, every tears I have wept, every laugh I have laughed. It was great, and to leave, is really not easy!

So, here I am to bid farewell to the Kluang peeps as I wont be seeing you guys in YF or church or other events. Take care, people. And like every Terminator movie, I WILL BE BACK! Do keep me in prayers as I go through my uni life. Take care and see you all soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SKUDAI,JB only mah..dekat jer..