Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fast Wait Pray ( FWP )

That is the name of our "camp" held in Seremban from Sunday till today's afternoon. To give a little idea and background of what this is all about, it's held at Glory Place in Mantin, Seremban where fpr 3 days, we did exactly the three things. We FAST from food, WAIT upon the Lord and PRAY like we have never pray before. It was indeed a good time of really strengthening my faith. There were a total of 49 people joining this year around.

To begin with, I doubted if I am actually ready for this. It's true that I do struggle in my prayer life and I do get distracted or lost while prayer is going on. However, I know that is no excuse for me not to squeeze every ounce of me to pray and so I did. I decided to do a few things which I have never done before in FWP. I also learnt the true meaning of FASTING.

From the camp, as how Ezra has written, we were all super hypocrites, to sum it simply and we are too driven by WORKS, not FAITH nor Him. We think we are doing good by doing a lot spiritual activity but God struck us all. With the simple thing, condition of our hearts. If we do not fix that, it's like we are a leaking pail, whatever is poured in, comes back out. God showed us fire too in visions received by some others which they believed we need to grasp this fire and keeps it burning as we have dropped the fire before. Everyone started to do things from scratch again, literally redefining the meaning of living for Him, knowing Him and doing His will.

I don't dare to say I have moved a large step in my walk with God but definitely, I know there's more to go with, the journey has just started and I, need to deal with my heart...

Are you ready for this exciting journey?