Wednesday, September 3, 2008

17 to 18...

Time for some self-indulged, super perasan post! It's that time of the year again! Today is September 3rd, 2008. This marks the coming of age for yours truly, who turn 18 today! Yeah, let me hear it! Where's all the wishes?! Haha. Kidding bout those wishes. Well, in a glimpse of an eye, I am 18. Transiting from a teenager into a stage I would like to call Young Adult is certainly something I have been looking forward to. Now that it's here, not much of a feeling pulak. Aiks, I guess this is human nature.

Today is a rather quiet affair, as it had always been. My family wasnt the type that celebrate special occassions grandly or at least those activities stopped after I entered high school. I remembered splurging quite abit on my previous birthdays giving my friends a treat, but I had somehow turned it into a quiet affair by PURPOSELY forgetting to celebrate, using trials as excuse when I was form 5. So, yea. This post is super random with the thought of trying to gain some attention here! Haha.

Alas, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! :P

p/s: miss yilian, satisfy?

No comments: