Thursday, September 4, 2008

Check Up..

Today is 4th September 2008, my birthday is over with no official celebration or what so ever. I did, however received many sincere wishes from many parties. So, to those who showed me their love and care, thank you! It's a quiet affair as I've expected. No surprise party, no grand celebration, no extreme splurging but just a little time to reflect on the fact I am 18. I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe the guy I am seeing is 18.

So I've decided to go through some things in life since I've turned 18.

Head..CHECK
Health..CHECK
Heart..^@#$^~%~#$

I wished I could have typed CHECK but I think I need to reconsider the condition of my heart, once more. Plainly saying my heart is in the correct condition just simply doesnt make any sense. Yea, the same old problem. Immaturity of TZH. More often that not, I think I tend to act solely based on my emotions, and not rational. It's like I've grown up quicker than I'm supposed to. Yosh said that I am somehow still immature in certain areas of my life and I agreed with him hands down. The attitude is still one heck of a big prob. Aih~

I got to reset my heart to the correct condition, my eyes upon His statutes.

Guide me O Lord for I'm lost and weak..

2 comments:

Yi Lian Wong said...

congratz, u r officially 18 y/o- the legal age!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, big guy. It doesn't matter whether people remember or not. What matters is that we are honest about our shortcomings and slowly work towards a resolution. Sometimes we cannot do it alone. Sometimes we need friends, and for the really 'heart-surgery' types, we need the Master Surgeon.

Here's to a great year!

Yosh.