Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Short Return..

Ah,finally found some time to blog. I've been rather busy wasting my time, besides studying for my trials for the last 2 weeks. Trials just ended, with mixed emotions. I hope I did just well enough for better results compared to the previous ones. :X

Well, Jie Eunice and Jaeson's wedding took place on the 6th, with many of us involved. It was a really great event and very touching to see them both tying the knot. For pictures, please visit
http://www.jaesonandeunice.org The dinner was held at Peking Sutera in JB and boy, that restaurant is so huge and classy! It's located in the newly developed township of Sutera Utama and sat right next to Sutera Mall, a new shopping mall and one that's meant for girls, as usual :P.
Went there courtesy of Yosh as I hitched a ride on his beloved Wira when I was supposedly to be taking the bus. We reached Pekin in 45 minutes time and took about the same time to reach home. Hehe. New record :P

Just heard the news that a warrior for God, Pastor Sunther passed away. It was rather sudden. He was just telling us that he will be going to Korea for some convention this year and the next thing we know, the Lord had summoned him back home. Life certainly is fragile, hey? I still remembered the conversation between Yosh and Pastor Clement from KT about death. Pastor Clement said that we will leave this world once we have fought the battle we need to as in the case of Paul ( or izzit Peter?) Dont stone me! I studied too hard for trials dy! Haha.
Well, when do we know if our job here is done? Or how do I even know if my job is being done?
Life is certainly full of mysteries. Aih~ I don't really like sad moments.

Speaking of which, yours truly is sick, quite sick. So, ciao! "MC" tomorrow from school! Those who know me well will get what I mean. Haha

2 comments:

Yi Lian Wong said...

hey, i've been to the Bei Jing Lou before for my cousin's wedding. sumwhere near Tampoi right? Cool man, the interior design really nice la, even the toilet also high class. plus the HUGE parking lot. haha.

zhihow3 said...

haha.ya.great place,gud food and best of it all,ther's a shopping mall next to it,right?haha