Friday, March 6, 2009

A Choice..

The date is set. The verdict will be given on the 10th of March, 2009. After a long trial of 4 months, the case will be laid to rest. People involved from all over Malaysia will be there to witness the final result. Some will shed tears of joy, while others, disappointed, broken and shattered. Not forgetting those who will be shocked of the result, those who jump beacuse of excitement and of course those who, as always remain calm. Whatever it is, no denying 10th of March will be a day of mixed emotions.

Haha! Sounded very serious, right? It's actually the date for the release of STPM 2008 results. Of course, as always I am very nervous and excited at the same time. One thing is for sure, I got nothing much to lost this time round. No doubt, Mr Pride has been hurt badly and has since been laid to rest in peace. I wonder if I zombified him and not killed him cause he comes back now and then to haunt me. Aiks. Still, it has not been an easy journey to taking the STPM examinations. People always say it's super hard and yes, I agree with that but that doesnt gives you an excuse not to do it! Nothing is easy after all, right? As the saying goes, no pain no gain. I certainly hope I will gain something out of my results, a placement in university. Hehe.

I believe most people are quite nervous right now. Some because they felt they did not prepare, others fearing lady luck will stop smiling on them. Breathe and take it slow. After all, the question remains, what can you do? Not as if the government would change your B for an A just because you are scared. ( I know, some must been saying I very not thoughful. Don't stone me! )
Well, it's always about a choice. Just as you all have chosen to do form 6 and not college. So you all now have a choice to believe or not believe. To accept or to despair?

Jeremiah 29 : 11 " For I know the plans I have for you "
Romans 8 : 28 " And we know in all that things, God works for the good of those who love him"
Psalm 23 : 5 " Your rod and your staff, they comfort me "

All these verses have been sort of keeping me relaxed for now. The butterflies are not giving up on multiplying in my stomach though. Yes, we have tried on our own strength and have failed numerous times. In addition, we have also not that much confidence, with people saying a lot around us. However, why not try to let YOUR BOSS UP THERE does the job since you have done your part?

I choose to have faith and accept whatever comes by. You with me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

m waiting ur ba gua

zBlue Wey said...

I'm sure that I'm the one who disappointed with my result...
except accept this truth, what else can I do???

Yi Lian Wong said...

gud luck,man.