Tuesday, March 3, 2009

YMI 2

Here I am, sitting in front of my desktop after a one week journey through Perak and Kedah. For those who did not know, I was in Tapah for a short mission stint before going to Alor Setar to join a prayer gathering. The team this time consisted of 10 people instead of pairs as in the case of the previous mission. It was really hard labour, no doubt. But despite the work and fatigue, all of us really enjoyed ourselves. I learnt a lot on agriculture and simple construction. Trust me, you need to try mixing cement and mengcangkul for yourself to feel the OHM. Haha.

Well, I think throughout this trip, God has been teaching me the same thing He taught since my STPM finished. I need to choose to believe in Him and worry less about what will happen, especially since STPM results will be out in less than 2 weeks. The agony, joy and disappointment will all be revealed very soon. Butterflies are definitely multiplying inside my stomach. I am scared and worried but I will choose to have faith, whatever will be will be. Hehe.

It was quite fun to explore Malaysia as I enjoyed travelling. I thank God for this opportunity to visit places like Alor Setar and Tapah. I believe there's more to come. Oh yea, not forgetting the people we met, whom really gave us a warm welcome and home feeling. Thank you to Uncle Young Soon and family in Tapah. Not forgetting of course, Auntie Siew Har and family in Kedah.
Thanks alot to Elisabeth too for inviting us to Kedah. Really nice knowing you people=)

I will post up pictures from the trip as soon as possible. So, stay tune.

Are you challenged now to go for mission? Haha..

No comments: