Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Right Now..

I feel relieved. Results were released earlier today. I did okay I guess. It would be a lie if I say there wasn't the slightest disappointment this morning. I was not only broken, I was totally crushed by what I got. Many people have said I got more than I deserved, considering how much effort I put in. I don't intend to blame anyone for my results and indeed I do feel envy of many of my classmates who did so well. I am just a mere human and therefore I can't help but to feel I should have done better. However, I realised one thing. It is at such time that I truly understand the meaning of grace. Looking at my situation, I do not deserve many things that happened to me, the so-called success for the past 18 years all the way to this morning's 4Bs. I couldn't possibly accomplished all these without Him and I am learning to give thanks in the worst of situation. Nobody ever promised that a Christian life would be one without obstacles and the older you grow, both spiritually and physically, the harder things get. I totally do not deserve His love for me, yet He chose to love me. Surely there is no better way to learn of grace than this..

5 comments:

zBlue Wey said...

ur result is considered quite good dy, comparing with others...
I understand ur feeling,but what can I say is...take it ez...what will happen, it will happen...juz accept it...
SPM is the turning point of my life while STPM is ur life's turning point...
hopefully u will 'zhen zuo' soon...

gray said...

my friend scored... no As in STPM and now she's working as a quantity surveyor in singapore.

weisong0908 said...

don't give up

Anonymous said...

sry i nvr noe dat u tak puas wif wat ur result..i dunno hw to console u since i stil ned others to an-wei me..if feel like crying jiu cry but cry sikit jiu hao yah(guy cry nt handsome liao mah)..tzh,+u lor..

Liz said...

God has taught me an important lesson through my form 6 and STPM..and that is we should not take advantage or misuse the gifts that God has given to us. In this case, I believe God has made some of us reasonably smart for a reason but for me, I have taken advantage of this gift for my own benefit--study minimally but still do reasonably well. Who wouldn't like that, right? Perhaps you can identify with me. And like you, I was not too happy with my results, but I've learnt so much from it. I hope that this experience will not be a stumbling block to your journey in life, but a stepping stone to help you acheive higher heights for Him. Praise God for His grace=)