Thursday, December 13, 2007

ESP 6

Hola everyone.I had come back from the ESPlosion 6 camp that is held in Inti College Nilai.To begin with,I was rather excited and at the same time,a little dissatisfied.Well,I was expecting some place that's nice like Bayu Beach for the camp but turns out we are going to Inti where we are to stay in hostel and used a common toilet,no air-con too!Before I left for camp,I have written down a few things I sorta expected at the camp.I wasnt feeling very good,both physically and emotionally throughout the camp.So as a kickstart,I decided to help out as much as possible during camp and occupied myself with works so as to keep my mind focus.I think I over-exhausted myself cause I got a very terrible sore throat by 2nd day of camp.Haha.

Well,the speaker Pastor Elijah was cool.His messages were very straight forward and short and based alot on the bible.I thought the messages were nice.I mean,long messages actually drove me to dreamland.Hehe..Well,on the 1st night he spoke on character and that God is always watching us no matter what we do.I have been guilty of feeling it's all right to do certain things when I know I aint supposed to do so.So,yea..that got into me and a 2 days before the camp,someone came up to me to tell me that he thinks I should work more on building my character.Ok,now is that a coincidence?Leave that to u to decide.

He also said that it's not the speaker that matters,nor does the PA and all.It's the word of God that matters.Often,we are so indulged into getting good PA systems,good speakers then only the messages will be good.But that really does knock us all on our head hard.One very important thing was this too.IF YOU HAVE FAITH,GOD WILL PROVIDE.Many a times,we are just so scared to try something and always saying,I aint good enough.Truth is,we are good enough.Just that we are denying our own abilities that God has given us.It's not that life is unfair.WE ARE BEING UNFAIR TO OURSELVES!

Well,I somehow enjoyed being alone more during the camp.I wasnt exactly a loner and I enjoyed companionship.But during the camp,I tend to to just wanna be alone and I did that on several occassions,just quieting down myself and seek the Lord,which helps and I think I have sort of gotten the answers to my expectations in the camp.I got to know alot more people in this year's camp too.Btw,the food was nice but way too spicy.4 days of indian food and my throat is still sore!HELP!!!!

No comments: