Sunday, December 30, 2007

Counting Down...

Woohoo!2008 will be here in approximately 1 day .Are you excited?Well,I don't know how I am feeling.I am excited at the prospects of learning new things,encountering new challenges and doing more crazy stuffs and just spend the year with lots of fun and at the same time,hoping for it to be a fruitful one.However,I really don't know if I am up for the challenges that lies ahead.Contradicting with myself..again..Haha.

Well,this year has had its share of ups and downs.I have had really fun times,not forgetting troubled ones.Hm,I do hope I have grown quite abit after all this and grow out of all these.After all,life is about moving forward and improving,right?Well well well..yet another is going to pass.How many more before the time is up?Hehe..

Holidays is officially coming to an end.Next thurs I will be back in sch,donning STK's uniform once more for the very last year.Holidays has been fun,I had quite a number of trips,some short,some long.Somehow things just seems different.Perhaps the previous holidays was way too long.All in all,this whole journey of 2007 has left me with a lot of discoveries,and not to leave out..lots of memories,regardless of sweet or bitter ones.:)

So,TZH here gonna wish you all an early HAPPY NEW YEAR and enjoy your life!To everyone,gambette ne and let's make 2008 yet another year to remember as we strolled down memories lane in the future!

Adios!

No comments: