Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Well,Christmas is today and in a matter of 3 hours time,it will be over.I've always agreed that the end of something marks the beginning of something new.The end of Christmas indicates that the year is really coming to an end.In another 7 days,we will step into the year of 2008.I went carolling as usual with the yf-ers yesterday from 5.30 pm all the way to midnight.Lotsa jokes and fun as we make our way to different houses,trying to bring some joy to people around us.It was always nice to sing carols and to celebrate the birth of Jesus.We all got out of the traditional suits and tie attire,opting for something simple and casual,a carol t-shirt and jeans.

Christmas is the time where everyone in the famile just spend time together and people caring and bringing happiness to others around them.It's always nice to be in such an ambience.I've been looking forward to Christmas and I sure did enjoyed this year's Christmas.The food at Uncle Jordan's place was fantastic and with 2 buses fulled of energetic youth,we sang our hearts out at 22 different houses!After the service,it's off to movie with friend and National Treasure 2 is fantastic!Watch it and thou will not regret!

The new year is approaching.What's awaiting me?I don't really know.I know I am sitting for my STPM,but am I really prepared for it?I think I had better be.Haha.Well,a new year,a new beginning with new expectations.Looking forward to the new adventures and stories to jot down.Wish all of you a blessed Christmas and a good year ahead!

TZH OUT!

No comments: