Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Soul Survivor...

Soul Survivor Camp is held in Kluang this year.I missed the previous one as I was having my SPM examinations when the camp was held.Before the camp began,I sorta like have no expectations or whatsoever from camps this year.Then,that got me pondering and I decided to just list down a few things I expect to learn this year.So I did.I have been to Christian camps since 2005 so I know a little on how the sessions are like..and to tell you all the truth,I was like..ok..serious time but I wasnt prepared or anything for the camp earlier.But you know what?God is great!He just totally amazed me tonight..once again I felt His presence and the message preached by Pastor Pilavachi just struck me so hard and somehow answered a question I jotted down yesterday.If that was not amazing enough,try this..Midway through the prayers,Pastor Mike Pilavachi asked if someone's left leg was not feeling good and that person is me!Truth is..nobody knows about the pain except me!How amazing God is.I am really looking forward to tomorrow and also the upcoming ESP camp.Thank you Lord for You are an amazing God!

No comments: