Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Time..


It just occurred to me that time seems to be flying really,really fast.Just yesterday I was counting down to Christmas Day with the rest of the youth at John's place and now Christmas is a day over.I just think that sometimes we are not allowed to slow down and walk at our own pace like we wished because the clock just keep ticking away.So responsible yet cruel.So many things to do with so little time.What exactly lies ahead?I dont know..I really dont..Will I have enough time to accomplish things I wish to accomplish?Will I be able to live out my life to the fullest?All these questions seemed to continue popping up as each day passes by.How many more Christmas will I be able to spend?I wish as many as possible..Haha..Well,I guess all I can do is continue to march forward to find out what's expecting me..and to make the best use of the time I am being allocated with..

No comments: