Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hello 2008

Hola everyone.Wishing you all a very happy new year!Finally,2008 is here.I've posted 60 blog posts for the past 9 months of blogging.Wuhoo!How did you spend your final day of 2007?I did it in quite a fun way..Haha.

First,I helped my grandma painted her house.It took me like whole afternoon.Tiring but it was kinda fun.Then,at night I went to country club for its countdown party.Got bored and went to Oasis to look for the eden gang who were camping there.Countdown with them and it was a rather different countdown for me,considering I had actually attended countdown parties since the year 2005.

They were telling the kids on appreciating their parents.Be grateful that we all have parents who care for us.It just sort of struck me after hearing the message last night.Come to think of it,aren't all of us are guilty of taking our parents for granted?We tend to think that parents deserved to do everything for us but think again,do they really need to go through so much trouble for you?Take a scenario for example,if your mum calls you while you're out of town,what's your 1st reaction?Ok..say,your mum calls you everyday.You will be like "man,she's kinda naggy and "fan"".Then again,what would happen if someone you like calls you?You will enjoy it,right?I mean,people..family means more than anything!

Well,had a picnic with the yf gang in Gunung Berlumut this morning.Nice one day trip to kickstart 2008.I had fun.It's time to start the engine again.School starting in two days.Sobs..
I THINK I am ready for the challenges that lies ahead and time to really give up alot of things,things I have been holding on and reluctant to give up.Are you ready for the new year?

LET 2008 BE NOT JUST ANOTHER YEAR BUT ONE THAT WILL LAST IN YOUR MEMORIES FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE!

No comments: