Friday, January 18, 2008

Facing The Giants..


Contrary to my previous post,which sort of attracted quite some attention I just want to say,it's just some sort of mood swings thingy.Don't worry ladies and gentleman,TZH is back alive and kicking.


I just went to Youtube and watched some clips from a movie I had watched some time ago,called Facing The Giants.It totally just reminded of many things,as I tried to recapture events in the movie.When we are in trouble,we often choose the easier route out,RUN!Everyone of us is the same,right?


I lost faith easily when things are not going right.For example,I began to doubt my own abilities in my favourite sports,after playing like craps this afternoon.I thought to myself that I am not good at all and don't think that I will be able to make it into the school team.Then again,God just reminded me through this movie that I should always have faith in Him and try my best in the sports.It's not just about winning or losing,it's about giving my all.Whether I am in or out,I will still praise Him.


Sometimes,I would ask why am I so weak?Not just in terms of faith but so much more.Through this movie,I realised that God's power and mightyness will be displayed through our weakness.We are not made to be weaklings,instead to show how great God is.God never gives up on any of us and we should always have faith for He will provide.


Though I am weak,You're strong....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I wanted to let you know that creators of Facing the Giants have just finished a new film that will be out in theaters this fall called, Fireproof.
Visit www.fireproofthemovie.com to watch the trailer.

If you would like future updates about this movie (if you liked Facing the Giants, you'll love this movie) I would be happy to add you to our list.

I am part of the PR team promoting the film. Email me at monique@lovell-fairchild if you are interested in learning more about the upcoming film.

Thank you,
Monique