Saturday, January 5, 2008

Fight Back To School..


Well,my title is actually from a movie from about 10 or 15 years ago.Haha.School started,much to many of our dismay.Everyone went back to school,carrying different feelings.Mine is sort of a mixed one.My class has 5 newcomers this year and we sort of bonded well,so far lar(oni 2 days of sch!What do you expect?)My form teacher also changed and we were given orders that guys and girls must not sit together,as in side by side.The BGR thingy must have gotten the teacher's attention.Anyway,teachers all went into teaching as soon as they entered class.Fuh!But so far so good,at least for now I havent gotten tired of doing homework and studying.Another 10 months before STPM,my final major public examination.Wuhoo,how fast!Still remembered myself entering STK as a blur and lost arrogant 12 year old kid and seeing the form 1 reminds me of the times I spent.Sobs.Memories is always nice.>.<

Well,after telling you all about my 2 days of schooling,want to wish you all HAPPY SCHOOLING.Speaking of school now reminds me I still have homeworks to finish.So tata!


TZH out to complete his piles of homeworks(yours truly owe teachers lotsa homework)


p/s:Do not follow his example..bad bad..

No comments: