Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Voice Of Truth

Here I am,back blogging after so long.I know it's been long but I have been rather busy to actually think of something to update about.Sukantara had just passed and I donated 2 points out of 4.I know it's not exactly considered an achievement to some of you but I am really proud of that 2 points I donated.I actually passed 100 metres after 6 years of failing it.I really thank God for that.My sports house,as of today is on top of the leaderboard for Sukantara.Hehe.Don't play play..

Sometimes I feel moody because I sort of feel left out in certain things.It's just like "why is he chosen over me?I can do better!".Well,I realised that's kind of stupid.As a team player,it doesnt matter who's chosen over who but whether or not we marched on as a team.We need to always give our full support to those who are out there playing their guts out.Being the moral support is very important as we are one team.Instead of being jealous,we should cheer and not jeer.

I was reading on Daniel in the bible earlier on and the phrases actually reminded me that God knows everything about me.Whatever I am going to go through or I had gone through,God knew and He was and He is and He will be there.The lack of faith is what that pushes me backwards and dare not to walk out the 1st step.I always feel unhappy when I don't seem to get the trust of people and tend to think "why on earth is he/she so good with he/she but not me?".It happens in yf,school and even friends around me.I am a very very big "vinegar jar".Haha.I realised TRUST is something you need to earn,not just by trying to be good with that certain person,you will be rewarded with it.TRUST doesnt come so easily.Therefore,we need to give our 110% everytime someone entrust us with a task.We should also be glad that we have a God whom we can trust at all times.

Past failures certainly haunt us whenever we try to do something and the thought of failing is certainly very scary.For instance,if I do not perform well in my STPM at the end of this year,not only have I wasted 2 years,my future is left hanging in the air too.However,there is always a VOICE that tells you a different story.The VOICE OF TRUTH,voice of God.I remembered the mlm session I attended touched about listening to God.Do not do much,just come before God and listen to what He's got to say.It certainly helps you alot when you need it.In everything you do,a little faith can really work miracles.

Therefore,I am going to try my best to take everything as it comes by,both good and bad.Learn about it and put forth my faith,to trust in God and of course to give my best in everything.

EVERYONE HAS AN EQUALLY IMPORTANT ROLE IN EVERYTHING.THERE"S NO STAR PLAYER BUT TEAM PLAYER.

No comments: