Thursday, January 17, 2008

Emo..

It's been a rather tough week for me.My emotions constantly swung from high to low every now and then.Just what exactly is wrong?I don't know.Mood swings I guessed.It's been those days that seems to pass by just like that,without much significance.However,it's not exactly a BAD week,just that it wasnt that good.God is still good and somehow I can feel His presence and hear His words even more during such times.Everytime I tried doing something stupid,the Big Guy up there seems to send someone or somethings to constantly remind me what I ought to do and ought not to do.Pretty scary har?I guessed I had just enough to go by these past few days.Nothing hyper,nothing really low.

Just want to share something with you all..

Have u ever liked someone sooo much, that u just couldnt tell them? have u ever had a sleepless night because u couldnt stop thinking about them? have u ever felt so lonely that u cried urself to sleep? have u ever lost someone u loved and prayed every night for them to return? do not take anyone for granted...

This was what I received from my facebook account.Don't get me wrong.I absolutely don't mean anything special to anyone.:P.I just want to stress on the part of DO NOT TAKE ANYONE FOR GRANTED.It's so very true.Every single person that comes into our life is not by chance,therefore the relationship we built with each and everyone of them is very important,yet at the same time we just tend to neglect certain people,dont we?We would also refuse to accept certain people into our clicks or say just find that person annoying?Worst of it all,we tend to see certain people as transparent in our lifes.Sometimes when we were so busy building new relationships,we forgot about old ones.

I made a promise to myself that I wished to spend the best of the time allocated to me with every single person,not wanting to regret even for a second.Have I accomplished that?The answer is pretty obvious,isnt it?I have another 349 days,the clock continues to tick away.Emotions seem to get the better of me lately.Well,got to take one day at a time like what Jie Eunice wrote before and cherished every moment,I guessed...

TZH out...

p/s:I may be extremely talkative but I aint that good when it comes to..you know..emo stuffs.
I just want to apologise if I have hurt anyone of you during this times with my actions and
behaviour.Sorry..

1 comment:

eunice said...

Emo stuff, it's ok, admitting you're not good at it is a good start :) Well done, Zhihowe